The Harrier GR7 is part of a second generation vertical/short takeoff and landing jet aircraft used by the Royal Air Force, and the Royal Navy. The GR7 had its maiden flight in May 1990 and made its first operational deployment in August 1995 over the former Yugoslavia. The aircraft is used for low level operations at subsonic speeds because of its forward-looking infra-red equipment used with the pilot's night vision goggles, provides a night, low level capability.
- Harrier GR 7
- Easy snap assembly - no glue
- Multicolored parts - no painting
- Accurately reproduced model kit with meticulous surface details
- Snap 'N Play construction is perfect for younger modelers
- illustrated assembly instructions
- Warning: Keep from small children
- Contains small parts which may be swallowed
- For ages 10+
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.