It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Francis I flatware remains one of the most highly collectible sterling silver patterns in the world. At first glance, the ornate metalwork appears to be a single design of intricately entwined fleur-de-lis, curvaceous scrollwork, delicate beading, and stylized fruit clusters.
- Set includes 2 forks, 2 spoons, 1 knife
- Complements the Francis I collection
- Curvaceous scrollwork
- Made in USA
- Material: Sterling silver
- Pieces Per Place Setting: 5
- Number of People Served: 1
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.