The ReTract™ RSR was built to meet the rigorous demands of the school or training environment. Optimized for HD sources, the ReTract offers a beautiful surface for today’s visual learning experience.Our ReTract™ RSR Screens utilize our Ultra3 Matte White surface finish that
offers up to 1.1 gain and 160 degree viewing angle. They are the perfect classroom companions providing excellent display qualities for virtually any video source. And its easy to clean for long term use.Our flexible mounting system allow for easy installation whether you are planning to mount your ReTract™ RSR screen from the ceiling or the wall. We also carry a range of mounting brackets for away-from-wall installations.
- Wall / Ceiling Manual Pull Down Front Projection Screen
- Screen Material: Ultra3 Matte White surface finish that
offers up to 1.1 gain and 160 degree viewing angle
- RSR - regulated screen return; the screen will return to the housing at a steady controlled pace.
- Wall / Ceiling installation
- MaxFlat Process - surfaces are designed to eliminate any surface anomalies
- Standard 4-side light absorbing matte black border - enhance viewing area when projection image
- Display surfaces optimized for HD
- 1:1 aspect ratio
- 50"x50" - 70" Diagonal; Dimensions: 57.87" L x 2.48" W
- 60"x60" - 84" Diagonal; Dimensions: 68.11" L x 2.48" W
- 71"x71" - 100" Diagonal; Dimensions: 78.74" L x 2.48" W
- Top/Bottom/Side Masking: 6.3"/2"/2"
- Housing Shape: Hexagonal
- Housing Material: 22G Steel
- 2-Year limited warranty. 3-year warrany for education customers/schools only.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.