Offering quiet, portable power, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 solar generator lets live off the grid, camp in luxury, or power through an outage without the noise and fumes of a gas-powered generator.
- 1.5 Ampere USB outlet, 12 volts outlet and 300 watts pure sine AC inverter included
- Solar generator
- Plug the Yeti 400 into a solar panel and place in the sun; it takes about 30 - 60 hrs to charge with the Nomad 27 solar panel (not included)
- Portable wall outlet powers laptops, lights and smart phones anywhere
- Easy to carry with the convenient pop-up handle
- Chain multiple generators together for increased output; generator operates in temperatures ranging from 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power lights, CPAP machines and TVs anywhere with built-in AC inverters
- Chain able with other Goal Zero Yeti 400 for longer run times
- Safe for indoor use; refuel from wall, car or sun car charger and solar panel sold separately
- Two other ways to charge Yeti 400: from the wall (takes about 5 hrs) or from car using 12V port (takes about 13 hrs)
- Common devices that Yeti 400 powers include laptops, tablets, lights, C-PAP machines, smart phones, cameras, e-readers, MP3 players and TVs
- Lead acid battery features 396 watt-hours (12V, 33Ah) capacity, hundreds of cycles, three-month shelf life, no fuses and built-in charging/low-battery protection
- The Goal Zero Yeti 400 offers the following approximate power: 12V Light (100+ hrs); smart phone (30+ recharges); laptop or tablet (5 recharges); TV (3 hrs)
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.