- Price Is For One Box -Minimum Order Of 1
- RadnorŪ Air-Carbon Arc Gouging Electrodes are copper-coated and available in DC Pointed and Jointed in all common sizes. These versatile electrodes can be used in multiple positions and processes.
- CC ELECTRODE 22-063-003 50/BX
- Superior arc starting and arc stability
Cooler operation to maintain the diameter of the electrode at the point of the arc
Purified carbon content for product consistencey from lot-to-lot, run-to-run
Faster gouging yields, excellent metal removal rates that challenge the leading products on the market
- Electrodes must be kept dry. Wet electrodes can flake, or splinter and are dangerous. If electrodes become wet, bake at 300°F for 10 hours before using.
If exposed to excess gouging funes, seek fresh air immediately. In case of arc rays or electric shock, employ normal first aid techniques and call a physician immediately. Refer to MSDS.
- UNSPC CODE: 23271810
- Arc Gouging Electrodes Arc Gouging Electrodes welding support equipment electrode
- GOUGING CARBONS 3/8X12 POINTED
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|3/8" X 12" Copper-Coated Pointed Carbon Air/Carbon Arc Gouging Electrode (50 Per Box)
|Product Category:||Welding Consumables|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top