This bright little number is the perfect way to bake anything from a delicious sausage and cheese quiche to a hearty helping of baked ziti. The wide handles make it a cinch to pull the baker out of the oven and place directly on the table when it's time to eat. Stoneware from Rachael Ray is an extension of the aesthetic she has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that any home cook will appreciate. This 1.5-quart round baker is crafted from dependable stoneware that's safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven - up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The bright color is great for coordinating with other kitchen pieces and it's sure to be a hit when it makes its way onto the table during a dinner party. Plus, the wide and comfortable handles mean it's easy to transfer the baker around the kitchen, dining room and right to the table from the oven.
- Round shape
- Wide handles on this round baker provide a confident grip when putting the baker in the oven or pulling it out when food is ready
- Safe to use in the microwave, freezer, dishwasher and oven, up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- With a bright hue, it's easy to show off your personality in the kitchen
- Quality assurance guarantee
- Capacity: 5.5 Qt.
- Stoneware collection
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Distressed: No
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stoneware
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.