The RS Berkeley CL304 Elite Series Clarinet is an extremely free-blowing and flexible instrument. The outstanding construction and tonal quality are features that are often found in more advanced models. The 0.587" poly-cylindrical bore gives the clarinet superior intonation. The body has a beautiful finish that simulates the actual grain of wood. The clarinet comes complete with a ligature, plastic cap, reed guard, an absorbent all-cotton swab and a durable hard shell case.
- Finish: Lacquer
- Made up of a composite body, which offers the stability and durability advantages of plastic
- Hard rubber offers the sound and projection that pros look for
- Key: Bb
- Slides: Hand straightened, hand lapped slides
- Inner slide: Chrome plated
- 6.5cm barrel that produces a focused tone and quick response
- Include nickel plated keys and body rings (which are extremely durable and will not tarnish), Blue steel springs, threaded posts and double skin pads
- Includes custom zippered case with pouch for accessories and shoulder strap and mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece: RS Berkeley
- Extremely free blowing with beautiful tone quality
- Great choice for the beginning clarinet player
- Bore: 0.51"
- Handspun bell diameter: 8"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.