The RS Berkeley SS522 Artist Series Soprano Saxophone is a very responsive instrument with great projection. The full ribbed construction on both the upper and lower posts gives the horn added durability. The saxophone comes with two necks, one straight which produces a traditional sound and one curved, which has a more mild mellow tone. The adjustable thumb rest allows for a more comfortable hand and fingering position. The saxophone comes complete with a custom leather case with metal corners, cork grease, reed, cap and ligature. The advanced features and beautiful tone of the RS Berkeley SS522 Soprano Saxophone are sure to appeal to any seasoned player. The RS Berkeley Artist Series SS522 Soprano Saxophone's consistent, full sound and even intonation throughout the entire range of the instrument, along with its durability and versatility make it an ideal choice for any level of saxophonist.
- Finish: Lacquer
- Level: Student baritone
- Key: Bb
- Include high quality leather pads with metal tone boosters which aids in improved sound projection and clarity
- Include a tilting style low Bb spatula key, drawn tone holes and blue steel springs
- Mouthpiece: Small shank
- Pistons: 3 stainless steel top action valves
- Second slide pull ring, lyre holder, water key
- Lubricant: Premium valve oil
- Includes custom hard shelled case
- Bore: 0.56"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.