Cromlet -- a little luck, a little strategy and a whole lot of fun! A unique game design where no one is the clear winner until the very last move. Cards a re played, crowns are laid, cromlets are claimed and dead cards often remain. Sounds easy, but wait... replacement cards may be drawn, wild cards may cause a spoil, and a player's strategy may cause turmoil. Players never know when a cromlet will be claimed and timing is everything in this game. Suddenly a player claims their maximum number of cromlets, and their strategy switches to blocking other player's moves. Players will try to foil each other's moves. Enter into the mix six wild cards that may be played at any time, along with the rule that occasionally forces a player to claim a cromlet with a low point value, and you have a very fun, strategic and interactive game called Cromlet! Contents include 1 game board, 170 colored crowns, 138 playing cards, 1 score pad, and illustrated instructions.
- Cromlet Board Game
- Casino style action
- Educational game
- Quick to learn and play
- Unique strategy
- Strong interaction between adults and children
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5" H x 7.5" W x 2.2" D
- Recommended for 2 to 5 players
- Accommodates individual players or two teams of two
- Keesdrow may be played with additional players, but expect slower play
- 4 Letter double-sided tiles
- Plastic case to hold pegs
- 105 Playing cards (representing each of the 100 Coin quantities on the game board plus five “Wild” cards)
- 126 Colored crowns for game play (33 blue, 33 red, 20 yellow, 20 green, 20 orange)
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.