Pyramid used the proven industry standard of using frequency-hopping technology to broadcast between the 902MHz and 928MHz radio frequencies. This delivers a dependable wireless synchronized clock signal in any vertical market. It is ideally suited for standalone corporate/industrial buildings, healthcare locations, K-12 or university school systems, or facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the clocks receive their radio time frequency from a Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility. With the central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network, it makes for a universal system almost anywhere. The Pyramid Wireless RF Transmitter can interface with a full line of Pyramid Time and Attendance payroll management systems. In addition, the transmitter can synchronize your networked servers, networked PCs, and most newer wired synchronized clock systems. Easy installation and no FCC license required.
- Software not included, designed to work as a secondary transmitter
- 128 channel 902-928 MHz frequency-hopping technology allows an RF synchronization signal every 20 seconds to an unlimited number of clocks
- 250,000 sq. ft. coverage with a 5" box top antenna - No external antenna needed
- Microprocessor based technology
- Time Source captured from GPS, NTP and/or internal network
- Can serve NTP time source
- Sturdy steel case housing for quick installation and longevity
- Battery backup for maintenance-free use should power fail
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.