The all new TT Sync PoE Clock Systems unite synchronized time keeping with the convenience of cost-effective Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet analog and digital wall clocks enable customers to enjoy the benefits of a synchronized clock system without the added cost and maintenance of a master clock or wireless transmitter. This allows customers to scale their installation anywhere from one clock to hundreds of clocks economically. By leveraging existing network wiring, you may enjoy the benefits of a synchronized clock system with significantly reducing installation costs. You can use the provided desktop application to customize IP settings, time zones and even custom DST rules.
- Includes 5 power over ethernet digital clocks and TT sync software
- Microsoft Windows based synchronized software with auto device discovery and universal or individual device time source/zone selection capability
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and resets if power failure occurs
- Made in the USA
- Clocks have a durable shatterproof polycarbonate lens and extremely rigid body construction for durability
- Military Time capable
- Clock face is tinted to reduce glare
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Flexible infrastructure connectivity including Power over Ethernet or 110 volt (LAN Network Time Source)
- Bright red LED 4"/4 digit digital clocks with a 250ft viewing distance
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.