Pyramid's LCD battery operated digital clocks provide an ideal solution when digital clocks need to be located in areas where running electrical wiring is difficult or costly. As part of the Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Wireless Clock System, our clocks receive a wireless time signal directly from the Pyramid Transmitter – eliminating the need to climb a ladder to adjust the time for corrections, daylight savings or power outages. This transmitter utilizes frequency hopping technology to detect an open channel and broadcasts in the 902MHz to 928MHz frequency range, providing direct communication to the wireless clocks, eliminating external device interference. The easy-to-use software driven system allows the option of choosing either National Time Protocol (NTP) via ethernet or a GPS receiver.The Pyramid TimeTrax Sync LCD Battery Operated Wireless Digital Clock is easy to install and operate, requires no FCC license and comes with a 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Simply install two 3.6 volt lithium batteries, and mount to wall (optional security bracket available). The two batteries (not included), provide the clock system with an operational life of well over 5 years before maintenance is required. The energy efficient, highly visible LCD display features bright, clear, and concise numbers (2.5'' high) with 6 digits (including the second indicator)giving it a viewing distance of up to 75ft.
- 6-digit LCD digital display (M.H.S) with a 75ft viewing distance
- Receives time via Pyramid Wireless RF Repeating Transmitter (sold separately) every 20 seconds for time keeping accuracy)
- Compatible with Pyramid Timetrax Sync Wireless Clock systems, allowing NPT or GPS time syncing
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight savings Time and resets if power outage occurs
- Constructed of durable shatterproof polycarbonate lens and extremely rigid body construction for long wear
- Uses two 3.6 volt lithium batteries (not included)
- Simple installation and minimal maintenance eliminates costly electrical wiring
- Made in the USA
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.