Pyramid uses the proven industry standard of using frequency-hopping technology to broadcast between 902 and 928MHz radio frequencies. This delivers a dependable wireless synchronized clock signal in any vertical market. Each 13 inch Wireless Analog Wall Clock features easily viewable faces and years of maintenance-free service for a variety of environments. The clocks are ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the clocks receive their radio time frequency from our TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility. With the central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network, it makes for a universal system almost anywhere. Easy implementation with no FCC license required. 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Receives a wireless synchronization signal from the matching RF Transmitter (sold separately) with 128 channel 902–928MHz frequency-hopping technology
- Durable ABS frame and shatterproof polycarbonate lens for anti-glare viewing
- Extremely rigid body construction designed for durability and long life
- Automatic calibration and automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and if power failure occurs
- Modern styling, low profile appearance for a cutting-edge contemporary look
- Tamper-proof mounting bracket
- Battery Powered 3.6v Lithium "C" size battery (sold separately, Pyramid part # 42224)
- Made in the USA
- 128 Channel 902-928MHz frequency hopping technology
- Battery powered by Pyramid 3.6v Lithium "C" size battery (sold separately #42224)
- Receives a wireless synchronization signal from a Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Transmitter (Model 9T1WI)
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.