This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This rug features the natural pattern of a cowhide while offering the largest panels of any of the Pure Patchwork Cowhide Rugs. The Oak is specially handcrafted with an invisible stitching, giving all the importance to just the best leather in the world, which we source from the Pampas Grasslands of Brazil. Our rugs are never glued to any backing material; the reverse side is the natural soft suede that adheres perfectly to your floor, so there is no need for a rug pad underneath. Due to the quality and natural characteristics of Pure cowhides, our Patchwork rugs are naturally stain repellent and extremely durable.
- Material: 100% Natural Cowhides, never dyed
- Origin: Brazil
- 100% Biodegradable and natural
- Backing is the natural suede of the hide with weighted suede corners so the ends don't peel up
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Shaken out and vacuumed on a low setting
- Non-shed and are stain repellent by quality of pure hides
- Exposure to direct sunlight will change the material characteristics and color
- Collection: Patchwork Cowhide
- Product Care: Lightly vacuum. Shake outdoors.
See something odd?
Report it here.