Great for professionals and hobby chefs that slices vegetables, minces herbs and chops. The workhorse of all knives, it's handle is rocked up and down with one hand while the fingers of the other hand rests lightly on the back of the blade.
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimum balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpness
- Pure collection
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.