The performance of gasoline and the convenience of liquid propane in the same generator that includes one of the most powerful engines in its product class make the PG7500B a serious contender for both daily use and/or storm related emergencies. This electric start, 7500 peak-watt, outdoor generator includes dozens of wanted features such as a keyless, electric-start ignition, maintenance-free battery, easy-to-read fuel gauge and a mobility kit with over-sized, no-flat tires and convenient fold-down handle, PLUS the ability to switch from gasoline to clean, safe, convenient LP whenever its needed to power multiple 12V, 120V and 240V devices for up to 13 hours at half load at just 74 dB of noise.
- Air cooled engine
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5%
- Needs a line conditioner to safely power electronics
- Max output: 7500W/60HZ
- Maximum Wattage: 7500 Watts (W)
- Starting Wattage: 7500 Watts (W)
- Running Wattage: 6000 Watts (W)
- Run Time at Half Load: 13 Hours
- Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Maximum Amperage: 50 Amps
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Type: Gasoline; Liquid Propane
- Battery Included: Yes
- Battery Charger Included: No
- Battery Type: 12-Volt
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.