The Provence Cottage collection reflects the struggles of the Third Estate (France's middle-class and poor) who sought to gain political, economic and social rights which had been denied. The Provence Cottage Collection pays homage to their efforts to transform France from a nation dominated by the king, clergymen and aristocrats into one that took into account the needs of the entire nation which helped lead to the French Revolution. The design features the simple rounded lines and ''doucine'' often seen on the tops of buffets, chests, and armoires of the period.
- Antique brass hardware
- Six drawers and two open spaces for media
- Metal on metal Kenlin glide
- French front and English back dovetail
- Provence Cottage collection
- Manufacturer provides limited 1 year warranty on first quality Vaughan wood furniture and on defects in material and workmanship