Using the same dynamics as actual rowing, the user adjusts the intensity of their workout with ''natural adaptive resistance'' by either rowing faster or slower, no need for any disruptive mechanical adjustments.
- Includes a built-in heart rate receiver
- Innovative Hydro-Power Drive System provides an incredibly smooth and relaxing ''on the water'' rowing experience that feels and sounds just like the real thing
- Easy to adjust pivoting footrests for ease of use, one size fits the entire family
- Large Easy-To-Read display panel that shows: Exercise Time, Distance, 500M Split Time, Strokes/Min, Calories and Heart Rate
- Designed for mobility and compactness, uses less than a 20'' x 21'' space when stored upright
- Ergonomically designed handgrip for a comfortable workout
- Resistance: Variable from 2.5 - 4.5 gals
- Metal Frame: Life Time Guarantee
- Max User's Weight: 350 lbs
- Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 years, Mechanical Components (non-wearing): 2 years, Non-Wearing Components: 2 years
- User Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Water
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.