The PROGEAR 190 Recumbent Bike will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 275 lbs. Features like the high torque 3 piece smooth crank system, heart pulse and a 8 level tension system are all included for a very affordable price.
- Semi- recumbent design makes it very easy to get off and on the bike, providing for a more effective and comfortable workout
- Up to 275 lbs weight capacity
- Extended leg stabilizers prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
- An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor.
- Hand Pulse Monitoring helps you stay within your Target Heart Rate Zone
- 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- The V- belt drive provides a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size.
- Adjustable to fit 5’2” to 6’2” user heights
- The bike will fold easily to at least ½ the size, so it is uniquely compact and perfect for small areas.
- 90 days for parts and 1 yr. for main frame
- Type of Pedals Included: Toe Straps
- Product Warranty: 90 days
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Adjustable Bike Seat Height: Yes
- Resistance Control: Magnetic
See something odd?
Report it here.