The perfect upgrade from a standard K0004 wheelchair for geriatrics, the Transformer™ by ProBasics is a dual purpose, high strength lightweight wheelchair that quickly transforms from a self-propelled chair to a compact transport chair with 8 wheels all-around. Great as a transitional chair for accompanied excursions while retaining self propel capabilities.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Self-locking paddle release, flip-back desk length arms with padded armrests
- Lightweight black, woven nylon upholstery
- Fold down back with easy release paddles
- Detachable flip-up rear anti-tippers
- Accessory pouch sewn into back
- Footrests include heel loops and composite footrests
- Folds for easy storage
- 8'' Full swivel front casters mounted on aluminum forks
- Quick release rear wheels with composite handrims
- Bolted on 8'' transport chair rear wheels
- Max weight capacity is 250lbs
- Complete with 2 sets of lightweight aluminum wheel locks for both 24" and 8" rear wheel modes
- Limited lifetime sideframes and crossbrace warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.