This one-of-a-kind copper range hood is a perfect fit for any traditional or modern kitchen setting. Range hood comes complete with the expert ventilation system insert. Not only will your Premier Copper Products hood be the crowning jewel of your kitchen it is a true piece of functional art. Beautifully designed 100% hand crafted and as refined as your style.
Range Hood Features:
Ventilation / Insert system features:
- Configuration: Hammered copper with steel frame construction
- Design: Hammered copper
- Color: Oil rubbed bronze
- Outer dimension: 38" x 24" x 36"
- Installation type: Wall mount
- Suggested distance between stove top and range hood: 36"
- Material gauge:18
- Hand made
- 100% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Pure recycled copper
- Lead free (less than .01% )
- Patina: Fired
- Packaging: Wood crate
- Hood warranty: Limited lifetime
- Custom sizes available (please call for assistance)
- Imperial hoods insert, made in the USA
- Flame retardant "balanced" centrifugal blowers for quiet power with 735+ cfm at 4.6 sones
- Size: 34.63" W x 18.13" D
- Material: Complete stanless steel construction for durability and fire safety
- Controls: Variable controls
- Full control of both power and lights
- Lighting: Two 50W halogen flood (par 20) (bulbs not included)
- Filters: Aluminum screen filters
- Electrical: Runs at 115 ac, 60 hz, 9 amps (15 amp circuit recommended).
- Heat controlled safety thermostat
- Distance codes: Check local codes and cooking appliance specifications. Suggested distance between stove top and and range hood is 36"
- Duct: 7" Round vent. Ducting must exit outside the structure.
- Built-in back draft damper
- Built-in fire safety thermostat
- Installation: Simple, stress free installation
- Insert warranty: Limited 7 year in home parts and labor warranty (warranty void when used over a barbeque grill)
- Care Instructions
- Ventilation System
- 38" H x 24" W x 36" D, 220 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.