This one-of-a-kind copper range hood is a perfect fit for any traditional or modern kitchen setting. The range hood comes complete with expert ventilation system insert. Not only will your Premier Copper Products hood be the crowning jewel of your kitchen, it is a true piece of functional art. Beautifully designed, 100% hand crafted, and as refined as your style.
- Design: Hammered copper
- Color: Oil rubbed bronze
- Material: Complete stainless steel construction for durability and fire safety
- Suggested distance between stove top and range hood: 36''
- Material gauge:18
- Hand made
- 100% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Pure recycled copper
- Lead free (less than .01% )
- Patina: Fired
- Packaging: Wood crate
- Imperial hoods insert
- Flame retardant ''balanced'' centrifugal blowers for quiet power with 735+ cfm at 4.6 sones
- Controls: Variable controls
- Full control of both power and lights
- Filters: Aluminum screen filters
- Heat controlled safety thermostat
- Distance codes: Check local codes and cooking appliance specifications. Suggested distance between stove top and and range hood is 36''
- Built-in back draft damper
- Built-in fire safety thermostat
- Installation: Simple, stress free installation
- Custom sizes available (please call for assistance)
- Configuration: Hammered copper with steel frame construction
- Installation type: Wall mount
- Ducting must exit outside the structure
- Insert warranty: Limited 7 year in home parts and labor warranty (warranty void when used over a barbeque grill)
- Hood warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Lighting: Two 50W halogen flood (par 20) bulbs
- Electrical: Runs at 115 ac, 60 hz, 9 amps (15 amp circuit recommended).
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.