The Precision Pet Cat Condo Crate is a functional cat cage that is designed to give a protective shelter for rescued and injured cats. This crate features ample space for the cats to move around and play.
The Cat Condo Crate from Precision Pet has a steel cage and a plastic base, which is strong and ensures reliable use for a long time. It has a black finish that prevents soiling and maintains its new look for years to come. This crate has an epoxy-coated finish that functions as a protective layer, which ensures resistance to water and weather. Also, this crate is resistant to rusting, heating, fading, warping, and mildewing, which ensures sturdiness and durability. The design of this crate comprises of two shelves made with a combination of plastic and acrylic, which makes it strong to hold weight of the cats in the cage. These crates feature two metal doors for entry and exist. It has casters attached to the base that can be locked for stability and unlocked for mobility. This condo crate can be used in homes or for retail display of pets.
The shelves of this crate feature covers that can be removed for easy washing.
- Plastic base
- For retail display or home use
- Protects new litters
- Easy setup for cat adoption, shot clinics
- Hospital cage for rescued or injured cats
- Rolling 1.5" casters for easy mobility
- Two plastic shelves
- Plenty of play space
- Double door openings
- Convenient access to litter box or food
- Durable and easy-to-clean plastic base
- Machine washable, removable sheepskin shelf covers
- Long-lasting black epoxy finish
- Gauge wire: 15
- One year limited warranty
- Cat Size: Extra small; Small; Medium; Large; Extra large
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.