It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to workout safely and effectively, the Power Rack! Created several years ago, nearly every gym has one...so why not you? With the wide ''walk-in'' design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises.
- Powerline collection
- Wide 'walk in' design
- 18 Adjustment levels
- Upright pillars are a full 24'' apart for free motion
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe and effective
- Lat attachment not included
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Buttocks
- Multiple User Capacity: No
- Functionality: Multi-purpose
- Resistance Type: Plate load
- User Weight Capacity: 600lbs
- Total Weight Capacity: 600lbs
- Maximum Resistance: 600lbs
- Weight Storage Included: No
- Weights Accommodated: Standard; Olympic
- Product Warranty: 10 Years on the frame, 1 year on all other parts
- Installation Required: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Number of Adjustable Positions: 18
See something odd?
Report it here.