The Powerhouse 1000Wi inverter generator is ideal for recreational use from tent camping to tailgating. The 1000Wi is quiet enough to meet National Park Service guidelines for campground use and can power a blender, a couple of lights and a laptop all at the same time. Its convenient carry handle, compact size and light weight makes it easy to transport and easy to store. All Powerhouse Generators are inverter equipped to deliver clean, quiet, portable power that is safe for sensitive electronics. They carry all necessary environmental and safety certifications for all markets in the United States and Canada, making them among the safest backup power providers for people and the environment.
- Low noise; great for campground use, inverter equipped; for safe use with electronic equipment, carry handle; for easy transport, variable + constant speed; for economy or 100% full power
- Built in fuel economy switch
- Accessories Included; Oil Jug, 12 V charge cable, spare spark plug, spark plug wrench and handle, manual, oil drain extension
- 900W Rated / 1000W max output
- Automatic low oil shutdown
- Continuous run time at 1/2 load = 5.7 hours
- One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R single
- Certifications; EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO 9001
- 1 Year consumer warranty / 6 month commercial use.
- Maximum Amperage: 8.3 Amps
- Starting Wattage: 1000 Watts (W)
- Run Time at Half Load: 5.7 Hours
- Run Time at Full Load: 3.5 Hours
- Running Wattage: 900 Watts (W)
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Tank Capacity: 0.78 Gallons
- Country of Manufacture: China
See something odd?
Report it here.