This Power-Flo Pumps 1 HP Fountain Submersible Pump is designed for a variety of applications. It meets the water requirements of the different needs in domestic and agricultural use.
This 1 HP Fountain Submersible Pump by Power-Flo has a brass and stainless-steel construction, which ensures strength and durability. This submersible pump pumps up to 100 Gallons per Minute (GPM). It is made with a permanent split capacitor motor. The submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation. It produces water temperatures up to 145 degree Fahrenheit. It has a brass, six vane open impeller, which is designed for high-efficiency operation. It features a Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N mechanical seal. A control box is required to effectively start this single phase submersible pump. It has an overload protection to keep the motor from failing. This submersible pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation. This submersible pump is a multi-purpose pump and is built to meet most residential needs. This submersible pump is CSA-listed, which ensures that it has been tested and meets applicable standards for safety and performance.
This submersible pump is manufactured by Power-Flo, which was established by a group of industry veterans, offering consistent quality standards, premium materials of construction, third-party certification, and reliable performance.
- Includes overload protection in motor
- Stainless steel shaft, housing tube, hardware and screen
- Single mechanical seal, Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N
- Brass volute and intermediate
- Brass six vane open impeller
- Permanent split capacitor
- Single row ball bearings on motor end and pump end
- Liquid temperatures up to 145 degree F
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 23.8
- Flow Rate: 100 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 1 - 2 Hp
- Product Type: Fountain Pump
See something odd?
Report it here.