Made of solid birch, this bar stool gets its inspiration from Queen Anne and Chippendale designs interpreted by American Colonial craftsmen. Along with a swiveling mechanism, it features cabriole front legs with “C” scroll carving, Chippendale rear legs, a shell back splat, a carved bow top back rail, and an upholstered seat. Finished in a lightly distressed deep cherry.
- Cabriole front legs with “C” scroll carving
- Plain tapered Chippendale rear legs
- Carved, pierced tattered shell back splat
- Carved bow top back rail
- Memory self returning swivel mechanism
- Artificially aged to produce an antique appearance
- Upholstered in beige chenille fabric
- Lightly distressed deep cherry finish
- Antique brass finished foot rail
- Jamestown Landing collection
- Suited for residential use only
- 1 year warranty against material/workmanship/manufacturing defects
See something odd?
Report it here.