One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry.
- Heats quickly and evenly, reducing ''hot spots'' that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows foods to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- Stylish two-tone exterior adds color and style to any kitchen
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- Stylish two-tone gradient exterior adds color and style to any kitchen
- Porcelain II Nonstick collection
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.