With its stylish design and functionality, the Paula Deen Porcelain Enamel 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid is a great addition to your kitchen. This saute pan has a nonstick cooking surface, which allows you to saute your food in a quick and uniform way. It features a red helper handle for an easy grip. The tempered glass lid locks the heat and moisture in the food for efficient cooking. This saute pan is long lasting as it is made using porcelain and aluminum. It is oven safe up to 350 Fahrenheit. The Porcelain Enamel 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid from Paula Deen is non-toxic, which makes it safe for cooking purposes.
- With Helper Handle in Red
- Material: Porcelain
- Glass lid features an easy - to - grasp knob and forms a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in while allowing the cooking process to be overseen
- Heavy gauge construction heats the saute quickly and evenly
- Signature Porcelain Enamel Collection
- Material: Aluminum; Ceramic
- Maximum Temperature: 350 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.