Pool Mate pH Rise/Lower prevents eye and skin irritation, etching of plaster/concrete surfaces, and corrosion of metal piping/heater/pump. Pool Mate pH Rise/Lower is used to correct pool water that is acidic, where pH levels measure below the ideal range of 7.2 to 7.8 ppm. To increase the pH level, add 1 lb. pH Rise per 10,000 gallons of pool water. This will help prevent equipment corrosion, plaster damage and eye/skin irritation associated with a low pH value.
- Raises / Lowers PH and alkalinity
- Prevents eye and skin irritation
- Prevents equipment corrosion, plaster damage
- Ideal PH range 7.2 to 7.8 ppm
- 1 lb. pH Rise per 10,000 gallons
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.