This utilitarian handcrafted vase from internationally known artist Neal Adams combines flawless beauty with design finesse. It's just the kind of vase that knows how to make a dramatic first impression in any setting, thanks to its intriguing texture, depth and natural shades of antique gold weaving across the whitewashed base. Because it's painted by hand and not by machine, the pattern is always slightly different from one vase to the next. With its unique bottle shape and organic design, it's also the perfect container for showcasing the rise of longer, fuller flowers, bundled branches or exotic bamboo grass. But perhaps the real beauty of this towering vase lies in its durable construction. Handmade from synthetic resin, the vase is lightweight and essentially shatterproof.
- Designed by world-renowned London artist Neal Adams
- Material: Fiberglass / Resin
- Round shape
- Intriguing texture, depth and natural shades of warm browns weaving across the whitewashed base
- Painted by hand and not by machine
- Pattern is always slightly different from one vase to the next
- Weather resistant finishing safe for covered patio settings
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.