The hand painted textured look of this planter suggests that it could have been crafted from real slate. But, although the planter looks heavy and stout, it's actually made from durable PVC synthetic resin that has been meticulously hand-painted to duplicate the minute details of grey slate stone. The finish on this planter is an outdoor safe and weatherproof painting on hand molded industrial grade PVC pipe, guaranteeing years of happy gardening. No more changing out planters year after year due to cracks and crumbling corners from other planters made with mixed materials. This planter meant to last even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Resembles the look of true grey slate stone on an industrial grade PVC
- Super strong synthetic resin shell
- Break-resistant and completely maintenance free
- Weather resistant finishing which is safe for outdoor patio settings
- Capacity: 8 Gallons of soil
- Recommended Plant Type: Trees; Plants; Vegetables/Fruits
- Mounting Brackets Included: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.