With its artfully sleek and sensual flared design, this tall, textured black trumpet vase opens up a myriad of decorating possibilities. Rising nearly four feet tall and finished with a contrasting rattan-wrapped accent at the neck, the vase safely holds water and stands at the ready to make its presence known either displayed empty or filled with lush, colorful sprays of in-season botanicals, long bamboo chutes or other natural finds. Of course, the true appeal of a PoliVaz vase is that there are no limitations on where you can place it. This vase is as captivating in an indoor hallway or corner as it is on stone patio or tiled terrace outside. Even better, each vase is a one-of-a-kind art piece in its own right, handcrafted from an extremely durable and break-resistant synthetic resin. And, thanks to weatherproof textured paint and a special protective finish, you also never have to worry about a PoliVaz vase fading or cracking even when it's exposed to direct sunlight.
- Rising nearly four feet tall
- Super strong synthetic resin shell
- Break-resistant and completely maintenance free
- Opens up a myriad of decorating possibilities
- Finished with a contrasting rattan-wrapped accent at the neck
- Weather resistant finishing which is safe for outdoor patio settings
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.