This Piral saucepan is great for baking casseroles or simmering stew. It is a terracotta pan, which is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and on top of the stove. It has a crystalline glass like finish, which simplifies cleaning. Also, you can put this unique saucepan in the dishwasher. This saucepan from Piral can be used to create any of your favorite dishes!
- Includes a matching lid
- Material: Terracotta
- Two handles
- Made for the oven, microwave, and stove-top
- Non toxic materials
- Uses less energy due to the great heat conductivity of this fine terracotta
- For use with electric range-tops, heat diffuser is recommended to avoid hot spots
- Cleaning and Care: Dishwasher safe
- Nonstick crystalline finish
- Proposition 65 Approved
- Peel Resistant: Yes
- Nonreactive: No
- Rounded Base: No
- Induction-Safe: No
- Preseasoned: No
- Number of Lids: 1
- Lid Finish: Red
- Heat Resistant Lids: 800 Fahrenheit
- Helper Handle: Yes
- Interior Measuring Scale: No
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Hanging: No
- Risotto casserole
- Pieces Included (Heat Diffuser Heat Diffuser): 1 Large saucepan, 6 Mini saucepans, 1 Heat diffuser
- Pieces Included (None Heat Diffuser): 1 Large saucepan, 6 Mini saucepans
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.