The PhysioCycle XT is the ideal product for consumers and Healthcare facilities that are looking for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout. The PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that the user can select from or combine exercise modalities which include; UBE (bi-directional upper body motion), Recumbent Cycle and 7 built in programs with 8 levels of resistance.
- Recumbent bike with UBE (Upper Body Ergometer Bi-Directional)/rotating arm pedals for an upper body workout
- Walk through design makes it easy to get on and off the machine
- Pulse sensors on seat handlebars enable the user to monitor heart rate at all times
- Pedals with adjustable straps for easy use and perfect fit
- Transportation wheels for easy movement
- Easy to read display shows: time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate and torque level
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- The seat has 15 different adjustable positions
- Power: AC 120 volt
- Manufacturer's time: Lifetime for frame, 3 years for mechanical parts and electronic parts, 1 year for labor
- Country of Manufacture: Taiwan, Province of China
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.