The award-winning PENTAX 10x50 DCF SP binocular has all the quality features you'd find in higher-priced European models at a fraction of the cost. With exceptional image quality and edge-edge sharpness that comes from a long list of outstanding features, the high-performance PENTAX 10x50 DCF SP binocular is the only choice for discerning users with uncompromising standards.
- Body color: Dark Green and Black
- Magnesium alloy body for durability and light weight full rubber housings improve grip and shock resistance locking diopter ring
- Inner focus design for better balance and durability
- Hybrid a spherical elements provide edge-to-edge sharpness
- Long eye relief
- Scratch resistant coatings on external lenses prevents damage from sand or dirt
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Multi layer coating: Yes
- Relative brightness: 25
- Minimum focusing vistance: 11.5 ft.
- Focusing range: 11.5 ft. - infinity
- Field of view at 1000 yards: 261 ft.
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Eye relief: 22mm
- Eye width adjustment range: 2.3 x 2.9"
- Eyepiece ring: Helicoid type (4 stop)
- Diopter adjustment range: +/- 4 m -1
- Prism: Roof
- Diopter adjustment: Diopter ring with diopter lock
- Thickness: 2.0"
- Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 8:D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.