Simmer sauces, gravies and soups without the fear of sticking using little or no fat with this non-stick sauce pan from Pensofal Italian Cookware. Featuring Bioceramix, a new and special non-stick coating exclusive to Pensofal technology, make your favorite recipes and you healthier by cooking with the benefits of non-stick cookware. Composed of several layers of non-stick coating with a ceramic base reinforcement creating a compact film, always smooth and completely impermeable. Bioceramix is environmentally friendly, has no PFOA's and is lead-free. The patented inox double bottom is anti-warp, anti-skid and allows for even heat distribution. The sauce pan is treated with a non-stick layer inside and out making for easy cleanup. The bakelite handle is designed for comfort and a safer grip. Glass lid with aroma knob is sold separately under item No. 07PEN9360.
- Terre di Siena collection
- Bioceramix non-stick ceramic coated
- Patented inox double bottom
- Ergonomic bakelite handle for comfort and grip
- Suitable for all cooking applications including induction
- Anti-skid, saves energy and allows for even heat distribution
- Comes with 1 handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer provides 5 years warranty
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.