Clipper shelving is the versatile storage product that does it all! From a simple back room unit to a fully accessorized tool room installation or a three level mezzanine, Clipper shelving can be as basic or as sophisticated as you want. The Clipper system employs Hi-Performance box- beam shelves, box and angle posts, and compression shelf clips to achieve an exceptionally strong unit that also permits easy changes of shelf positions on 1'' centers at any time. This shelving is closed in on three sides by steel panels to provide added stability, protection, and to promote the cleanliness of stored items. Use a Closed Clipper Basic Unit to start a single unit or a row of shelving. Add additional Clipper Basic Units to add to row. To end row or single unit, finish the unit with a Closed End Kit.Important Note: A Closed Clipper End Kit is required to complete installation of this product - see related products (SKU PN1041).
- Box post at front
- Offset angle posts at rear
- Sides are double flanged
- Flanges are welded to the underside of shelf on 3'' centers
- Corners are lapped and welded
- All clipper shelving is painted gray
- 1 front box post
- 2 rear offset angle posts
- Side and back panels
- Heavy duty hi-performance shelves
- Side and back panels are 24 gauge steel
- Sway braces are 12 gauge steel
- Shelves are 18 gauge steel with 1 0.1875'' vertical face on all four sides
- 5 Shelves
- Made in the USA
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.