Vector Pro™ II provides a clean look with its NEW cable management capabilities. The included extension column connector incorporates internal cord management paths that keep unsightly cords concealed from view. The mount also features a ceiling plate, ball and socket design, multidirectional positioning (roll, pitch, and yaw) for proper image alignment and complete Armor Lock™ security at every connection point. This projector mount is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants or anywhere a projector needs to be mounted. The Vector Pro™ II can be flush mounted, mounted using 1-1/2" diameter extension column, mounted using 1/2" thread rod or wall mounted.
The Vector Pro Wall Mount offers the same adjustability that the ceiling mount offers, while still maintaining a sleek, low-profile design. The wall mount is designed with security, functionality, aesthetics, and ease of installation in mind. The Vector Pro Wall Mount ships standard with Armor Lock security, as well as the ability to quickly remove the projector from the mount.
- Model specific clamp compatible with specific projector designs
- Color: black
- Roll: 30° (+/- 15°), Pitch: 30° (+/- 15°), Yaw: 360° - All with positive lock at any degree
- Theft-resistant Armor Lock security for complete, integrated security from projector to ceiling
- Two thumb screws allow for easy projector removal
- Features a 1-1/2" cord access hole
- Ships fully assembled and attaches to projector adapter plate with a partial rotation and engages into place with spring loaded screw
- Can be attached to a 1-1/2" 11.5 NPT extension column, 1/2" threaded rod, or projector wall arm
- Most models offer quick and easy lamp and filter access
- Designed to route cords internally through an extension column
- Ceiling plate included – full line solution
Black color available - please call for ordering (PJF-1 and PAP required)