Two separate screens sitting side-by-side can only mean one thing: a win-win situation. This mount from Peerless will mount two screens on a single horizontal plane. Behind the screens, a long plate spans both and the screens are attached with Peerless' easy-glide brackets to ensure secured placement and ease of adjustability. Installation and adjustment has never been easier, because both screens slide horizontally and tilt up to 20 degrees to ensure the message is placed in its ideal screen-spotting angle. This makes this mounting solution perfect for restaurant menu signage, airports and department store applications. Frankly, anywhere two screens can come together is one great package.
- Single wall plate keeps the face of both screens on the same plane
- Universal Screen adapters easily hook onto wall plate for fast installation
- Horizontal adjustment allows for easily sliding screens together
- Tilt up to 20°
- Great tilting range from 0 to 20 degrees
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs
- Fits most flat panels 37'' to 46''
- Horizontal adjustment of up to 8'' (depending on screen model)
- Screen held only 2.5'' from wall
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.