It is the first piece of furniture in any home. There is nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Richmond boasts clean classic lines that will fit into any decor. The mantel is created from medium density fiberboard also known as MDF. MDF is a composite wood and is very commonly used for furniture, cabinetry, shelving and decorative moldings. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation as well as a 3 piece mitered scribe molding set to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1.5" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Paint grade only. Come painted white and ready to hang or sand and prime and choose your own color.
- Home improvements - millwork and trim
- 3 Pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- The Richmond collection
- Can use this for a real or electric fire place that is mounted into the wall
- Material: Manufactured wood
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use strong liquid cleaners.
- Installation Required: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.