The charming floral pattern on these Paula Deen mugs are perfect for enjoying soothing warm beverages any time of the day. This Tatnall Street pattern was inspired by Paula's memories of hometown meals with family and friends, and these mugs are ideal for starting new memories in any home. These mugs from Paula Deen's Tatnall Street dinnerware collection feature images of botanicals that adorn the outside of the mugs for a simple and casual Southern style. This collection was named after a historic road in Paula's hometown of Savannah, Georgia, and brings welcoming Southern charm that is ideal for quiet meals during the week or for festive celebrations at weekends. Each sturdy porcelain mug is microwave and dishwasher safe for added convenience.
- Set of 4
- Conveniently, these mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe
- Durable porcelain mugs feature a pattern of delicate botanicals, bringing a charming Southern style to all tables
- Tatnall Street mugs can be used during quiet solo meals or when entertaining family and friends
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
- Dinnerware Tatnall Street collection
See something odd?
Report it here.