For those who like to entertain with small dinner parties or festive celebrations with larger groups, there can never be enough serving platters. This one combines a charming floral pattern with interesting scalloped edges - it's an ideal way to present anything from tomato tarts to sweet and sour meatballs. This Tatnall Street square serving platter features pretty botanicals for a simple yet classic look. This dinnerware collection was named after a historic road in Paula Deen's hometown of Savannah, Georgia, and brings welcoming Southern charm to the table that is ideal for meals during the week or entertaining at weekends. The serving platter's shape presents a sophisticated silhouette with straight sides and ridged corners that guests are sure to love. This sturdy porcelain serving platter is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Color: Blue
- Durable porcelain serving platter features a charming floral pattern that brings laid-back Southern style to any occasion
- Ideal for relaxed solo meals or when entertaining family and friends
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Quality assurance guarantee
- 1.25" H x 13.25" W x 13.25" D, 3.4 lbs
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Signature Dinnerware Tatnall Street 13.25" Square Platter
||1.25" H x 13.25" W x 13.25" D
|Product Category:||Serving Dishes & Platters|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top