Everyone knows the longer meatloaf sits, the better it tastes. Why not whip up a tasty barbecue meatloaf or an exciting bacon cheeseburger meatloaf in this durable loaf pan? The whole family will love a warm, home-cooked meatloaf for lunch, dinner or even a midnight snack. Bakeware from Paula Deen is constructed to stand up to the demands of daily baking. This 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan features rolled rims that resist warping for perfectly shaped sweet and savory loaves every time. The pan is coated in a gorgeous champagne-colored nonstick on the interior and exterior, which helps with easy food release and makes cleaning up quick and simple. The color not only adds beauty to the kitchen, but it aids in the even browning of baked goods. Pulling the loaf pan out of the oven can be done with confidence because of the wide handles and red silicone grips that provide a slip-free grasp, essential for baking. This loaf pan is also conveniently oven safe to 450 F.
- Rolled rims of this loaf pan resist warping for strength and durability; oven safe to 450 F
- Comfortable red silicone grips provide a slip-free grasp, crucial when pulling meatloaves or pound cakes out of the oven
- Champagne - colored nonstick inside and out promotes even browning and helps baked goods release easily
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
See something odd?
Report it here.