A banana split cake or an clair cake is perfect when friends and family come over for dinner, or when you want to make a regular weekday meal feel extra special. A sturdy, dependable cake pan is just what any good host needs to make everyone who's around the table enjoy delectable home-cooked meals. Don't relegate this pan to dessert only - it's great for lasagna, a sweet potato bake or even a big batch of blueberry cornbread. Bakeware from Paula Deen is constructed to stand up to the demands of daily baking. This 9'' by 13'' cake pan features rolled rims that resist warping for perfectly shaped baked goods every time. The pan is coated in a gorgeous champagne-colored nonstick on the interior and exterior, which helps with easy food release and makes cleaning up quick and simple. The color not only adds beauty to the kitchen, but it aids in the even browning of cakes, brownies and savory baked dishes. Pulling the cake pan out of the oven can be done with confidence because of the wide handles and red silicone grips that provide a slip-free grasp, essential for baking. This cake pan is also conveniently oven safe to 450 F.
- One 9'' by 13'' cake pan
- Rolled rims of this cake pan resist warping for strength and durability; oven safe to 450 F
- Comfortable red silicone grips provide a slip-free grasp, crucial when pulling cakes and other baked food out of the oven
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
- Champagne - colored nonstick inside and out promotes even browning and helps baked goods release easily
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Silicone
See something odd?
Report it here.