Once you bake with a springform pan, you'll wonder how you ever baked without it! With one flip of the clasp, the sides come away from the base so any kind of cake keeps its shape and wows guests at the table. Bakeware from Paula Deen is constructed to stand up to the demands of daily baking. This 9'' springform pan features rolled rims that resist warping for perfectly shaped cakes and pies every time. The pan is coated in a gorgeous champagne-colored nonstick on the interior and exterior, which helps with easy food release and makes cleaning up quick and simple. The color not only adds beauty to the kitchen, but it aids in the even browning of baked goods. A strong clasp can be used to remove the sides of the pan from the bottom, ensuring that cakes keep their shape for professional-level presentation.
- Clasp can separate the sides of the pan from the bottom so cakes lift out of the pan intact
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
See something odd?
Report it here.