This pan is so versatile, it's sure to become a staple in any baker's kitchen. Of course, it can be used to create delectable layer cakes like chocolate pecan or strawberry shortcake, but this durable pan can also help in baking quiches, pies, even a traditional Southern sweet potato souffl. Bakeware from Paula Deen is constructed to stand up to the demands of daily baking. This 9-inch round cake pan features rolled rims that resist warping for perfectly shaped cakes and pies every time. The pan is coated in a gorgeous champagne-colored nonstick on the interior and exterior, which helps with easy food release and makes cleaning up quick and simple. The color not only adds beauty to the kitchen, but it aids in the even browning of baked goods. Pulling the cake pan out of the oven can be done with confidence because of the wide handles and red silicone grips that provide a slip-free grasp, essential for baking.
- Comfortable red silicone grips provide a slip - free grasp, crucial when pulling cakes, pies or quiches out of the oven
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
- Quality Assurance Guaranteed
- Foldable: No
- Number of Handles: 2
- Oven Safe: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Silicone
See something odd?
Report it here.