Hey, y’all, I’m Paula Deen. In case you don’t know who I am, I’m a girl with this philosophy...I like to treat my family like company and I like to treat my company like family which has inspired this whole line of furniture. I like for everybody to feel comfortable like they’ve just come home after a long time away. You can definitely tell that this furniture has been inspired by my life in the South and my home here in Savannah. I really do think you’re gonna’ love it as much as I do. it's all about feeling good, safe and comfortable in one’s home. And just like my food, I send you comfort and love from my home to yours.
- Savannah collection
- Distressed finish accentuates country design
- This bed is finished and sanded in multiple stages to distress the piece and give it the look of a well-loved antique
- Twist turned post, finial and feet
- Raised bladder press cherry headboard panels with shaped cap rail
- Made from poplar and birch solids with cherry veneers
- Three-way optional footboard post height and two-way optional headboard post
- Matching pieces available
- 11.5" from the floor to the box spring
- Queen: 86" H x 68" W x 92" D
- King: 86" H x 82" W x 92" D
- California King: 86" H x 82" W x 96" D
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.