Who can resist warm French toast? Or a grilled apple, bacon and cheddar sandwich? If those sound like the perfect way to spend time at the dining room table, then a griddle is essential. This amply-sized square griddle can prepare enough delicious fare for the whole family, and the durable nonstick will help food to release easily with each use. This Paula Deen® Porcelain Nonstick 11-inch square griddle makes cooking fun and effortless because it is durable, high-performing and features a charming exterior that brings cheer into the kitchen. The heavy gauge construction heats the griddle evenly and quickly, and the long-lasting nonstick interior provides long-lasting food release even after rigorous use. The soft-touch handle is dual-riveted, providing strength and comfort, and also features a convenient copper-plated hanging ring for a range of storage options. The square griddle is oven safe to 350°F.
- Nonstick coats the griddle's interior for easy food release
- Square griddle heats quickly and evenly thanks to the heavy gauge construction
- Color-coordinated handle is dual riveted for extra strength and also features a soft-touch grip for comfort
- Handle is accented with a copper-plated ring, providing additional storage options
- Material: Porcelain nonstick
- Oven-safe to 350°F for added convenience
See something odd?
Report it here.