This framing nailer is the most productive and accurate way to attach metal hardware. At least 3 times faster than hand nailing, the F250S-PP increases productivity and pays for itself in labor savings. Extremely accurate, its hardened probe accurately locates metal hardware holes and guides fasteners, for continuous positive placement. Durable and reliable, the F250S-PP provides higher production, lower maintenance, and fewer moving parts than other nailing systems.
- Fast - up to three times faster than hand nailing
- Cost-effective - savings in labor costs pay for the tool right away
- Durable and reliable - extended part life and fewer moving parts than other nailing systems
- Accurate - hardened probe accurately locates metal hardware hole and guides the fastener as it is driven, for positive placement of every nail, every time
- Automatic – Smart Lever system automatically adjusts to either 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" nail length
- Adjustable depth of drive ensures that nail drives flush with hardware
- Sequential trigger helps to accurately place nail
- Over-molded comfort grip provides greater comfort in all types of weather
- Applications: metal framing hardware, framing anchors/clips, seismic/hurricane ties, joist hangers, post caps and post bases, foundation anchors and holdowns, wall bracing, and strap ties
- Cycle rate: 10 nails/second
- Nail capacity: 44-48 nails (2 strips)
- Air req./100 PSI (6.9 bar): .082/cycle
- Op. pres. PSI (bar): 80-120 (5.5-8.3)
- Fastener diameters: .131, .148, .162
- Fastener length: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Collation media: paper
- Collation angle: 30 degree
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Height: 13.875"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.